Our method uses our very own 6 step process for deep steam carpet cleaning. This ensures that the carpets are stain free * and hygienically clean, bringing them back to as “good as new” condition as possible. In our method of cleaning, we use the hot water extraction (HWE) stream method and the best and most powerful portable cleaning machines. We ensure that the stains will be removed and your carpet is also sanitised. The germs and bacteria will be eradicated during the cleaning process, thus leaving fresh, clean and almost dry carpets, while you’re ensured a minimum of down time.
Carpets are usually dry within hours and only slightly damp when we complete our work.
We always follow the recommended steps. The team doesn’t skip on anything because they know that it leads to a job that’s only half done and without the results that you’d want. We use some of these methods on our upholstery cleaning as well, offering the customer a couch that’s well disinfected and almost like new .
Essential steps for proper carpet cleaning:
- Pre-clean the carpet using heavy duty industrial vacuum for dry soil removal
- Pre-treat the stains with an appropriate solution according to the type of stain
- Pre-spray the carpet with soil releasing agents
- Use counter rotating brush or similar, agitate the carpet fibres, ensuring rapid soil suspension
- Use hot water extraction and steam to clean deep down and sanitise the carpet
- Extract and rinse, leaving the carpet soil free and hygienically clean
- Air dry naturally
Not all stains can be removed completely, although nearly all stains can be vastly improved upon to an acceptable standard. This is due to prior cleaning attempts or incorrect product application. Other products that were not completely removed, will cause the stain to set and lead to a permanent colour change.